Directed by and for its members, OLLI at the University of Nevada, Reno offers a distinctive array of courses and activities for seasoned adults age 50 and over interested in learning for the joy of learning.
Membership benefits include:
• Scores of high-quality classes taught by University faculty, community leaders and OLLI members
• A dynamic community in which to explore new ideas and engage in stimulating discussions
• Special events, field trips and a host of other enriching activities
• Engaging short-term courses and discussion groups with no homework or exams required
• Opportunities to help shape the organization’s direction to make it even better!
Download the June OLLI Member Newsletter PDF.