Directed by and for its members, OLLI at the University of Nevada, Reno offers a distinctive array of courses and activities for seasoned adults age 50 and over interested in learning for the joy of learning.
Membership benefits include:
• Scores of high-quality classes taught by University faculty, community leaders and OLLI members
• A dynamic community in which to explore new ideas and engage in stimulating discussions
• Special events, field trips and a host of other enriching activities
• Engaging short-term courses and discussion groups with no homework or exams required
• Opportunities to help shape the organization’s direction to make it even better!
For more information about joining OLLI,
visit our membership page.
Download the current OLLI Member Newsletter (PDF).
Download our OLLI At-a-Glance Calendar (PDF).